Kurkuri Meaning crispy and bhindi or okra is a dish that can be served as a snack, accompaniment or even as an appetiser. No more getting bored of the same bhindi sabji.
- okra (bhindi)
- coriander powder
- red chili powder
- besan (gram flour)
- rice flour/cornflour
- Chat masala
- Oil for frying
- Wash and dry the okra, then cut off the top and slice it vertically.
- Sprinkle the salt, coriander powder, chili powder and turmeric over okra and mix it.
- Sprinkle besan and rice flour/cornflour over okra and coat it well.
- Heat the oil in frying pan and fry the okras till they are golden brown and crisp.
- Take the okra out and place them on paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Sprinkle with chat masala and Kurkuri bhindi is ready to be served.
One Comment Add yours
Oh my mom makes it. I love it