The words “unlimited food” have the power to catch everybody’s attention. Yes? No?
Well it certainly rings a bell for me, and when I got to know that the quintessential American burger brand, Johnny Rockets has launched an all-you-can-eat menu that is replete with their delectable starters, drool-worthy burgers and thick shakes, I couldn’t help myself, but to pounce at the opportunity of devouring as much food as I can.
I’ll summarise my experience with the below hits and misses!
1. The portion size of the starters is small, and so is the size of the burgers. Hence, you can try lot more options.
2. This is not only with sides and burgers, but with shakes and desserts as well.
3. The unlimited meal is is priced at just Rs. 449 for veg and Rs. 499 for non-veg menu, which is a steal deal for sure!
4. Kids below 6 years eat for free, and from 6-9, eat at just Rs. 299 per child.
1. You’ll have to finish a dish completely, in order to order another portion/a new option.
2. You only have an option of wholewheat and brioche bun, and hence, if you like their potato buns(like me!), then you’ll have to accommodate.
3. Not all burgers are a part of the unlimited menu, because of which, I couldn’t have my all time favourite, Nacho Maxx burger.
4. The shakes are tiny too(which is not something that I’d look forward to at JR).
Overall, the positives and negatives balance out, and hence, make your choice of visiting Johnny Rockets for their unlimited menu wisely!