Fuss-free simple and delicious, nothing can beat a warm and fluffy pancake for breakfast. Right?
While my previous recipe asked for eggs to make them fluffy, this recipe is egg-less and perfect for those who are vegetarian or are vegetarian on Tuesdays and Saturdays!
With the Bahubali Sale going on at Reliance Fresh, I bought myself the following ingredients and made some delicious dark chocolate chip eggless pancakes for breakfast.
The sale promises to offer maximum discounts and therefore, maximum savings from 28th April- 2nd May 2017. A penny saved is a penny earned, so the Baahubali Sale is the perfect time for us to make some money!
Not only are they offering some massive discounts, they are giving an opportunity to 5 people to meet Bahubali himself. Now if that is not a great deal, I don’t know what is!
So go and grab on to this opportunity by shopping today at Reliance Fresh.
* 1 cup flour
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 1 cup milk
* 3 tsp dark chocolate chips
* 3 Tbsp oil
* 1 tsp vanilla essence
* Nutella/Chocolate sauce
Cooking Time: 25-30 mins
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, oil and vanilla essence till a smooth batter is formed.
2. Leave it aside for 5-7 minutes and let the baking powder do its work. If you’re in a hurry and can’t wait for the baking powder to work, then add half a teaspoon of Eno and you’ll be good to go(cheat).
3. Take a non-stick frying pan and a heat a little oil on it.
4. When the oil gets hot, take a tissue or kitchen towel, and get rid of the oil.
5. Now mix in the dark chocolate chips to the batter, and with the help of a ladle, pour a some mixture in the pan.
6. Make sure that the heat is on medium, otherwise the pancake mixture will burn.
7. After bubbles start to appear on the top, gently flip it on the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
8. Remove from heat, and when the pancake is hot, slither it with some honey and serve along with some more honey and nutella. I also made some sweet and savoury chocolate coated popcorns to add a bit of crunch to it.